Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Curious Incidence with Peter Rakobowchuk, incognito Peter Ray, my father

The following is a guest post by my mother Agota Szabo, more on her blog http://agotaszaboartist.blogspot.com
The Curious Incidence  with Peter Rakobowchuk, incognito Peter Ray, My Ex-Husband in Hungary

A curious incidence came back to my mind that happened during one of our (I think the second) visits to my parents in Hungary. On one occasion I got suddenly startled by Peter’s saying: „This place is like a fortress. It’s like a veritable prison” „no way in or out…I sure wouldn’t want to live in a place like that”
 


Seeing my being taken aback by his words, he quickly started with some hurried explanation about how our city looked unfriendly, unwelcoming, depressing, even creepy and scary with those closed, tall, iron gates set in bricks or stones, linking the houses of the streets into straight, unbroken lines, forbidding strangers free entrance, in many cases even a glance into the backyards and gardens surrounding the houses.


 Then at night, the closed shutters on the windows trapped all the lights and sounds inside the family rooms, not allowing any of it to ooze outside into the surrounding dark silence..
 

Peter’s remarks about my own home, besides hurting my feelings pretty bad, really shocked me.
I do believe that regardless of any political system in a country, the home of childhood and the years spent there, especially if they were many and happy, stay in a very special place in everyone’s heart to be remembered always with feelings of warmth, security and happiness, I guess I’ll never know what really made him blurt out those words aloud then…Was it the regime of the country at the time…was it being married with a wife and a child, became a burden for him… or an idea just struck his mind… perhaps an idea put into his head by someone… someone back Canada and realized it just then…


 

It must have been Patricia/Pat Enborg, who came up with the cruel way to get the first wife and daughter, his first and very legal Canadian family out of the way of their union and her career plans. 

Patricia Enborg is lying she worked on Parliament Hill in the early eighties with then my husband Peter Rakobowchuk, as proven below in one of her own posts



Where and how to get a husband by Patricia / Pat Enborg
http://www.spiritofradio.ca/Personalities.asp?Show=Enborg%2C+Pat

Back home in Canada, not long after those ominous remarks, Peter came home one day with the „wonderful news” that he could take some fancy journalism courses in Paris, but it would entail my and Giselle’s staying on an extended visit with my family. It was easy for him to entice me into accepting it, especially when he threw the promise of some Italian art courses I could take into the bargain.(why ever would I have doubted him after living with him for years). Giselle and I left several months ahead of his planned departure for Paris. The money, saved by not having to support us and pay the high rent in downtown Ottawa was then supposed to be sent to me for Giselle’s and my cost of living so as not to be a burden on my family in Hungary and for me to take some art courses in Italy.

Not a single penny ever came…my daughter and I were left in Hungary, with no money to go back with or a home to go back to in Canada...


Patricia Enborg bullying Giselle and blackmailing her

The two moved everything from our home to Quebec, where nobody knew anything about Peter Rakobowchuk, incognito Peter Ray nor his first, legal, Canadian family abandoned by him…Peter Rakobowchuk and Patricia / Pat Enborg had no children until I sued him. She also worked as a journalist, also in mainstream media, yet they couldn’t find a single penny to contribute to his own first, natural and legitimate child for nearly ten years, when finally the court ordered him to start paying child support…don’t feel sorry for him I got less than ten percent of his salary…





 



No comments:

Post a Comment